Golf Vacations In Gulf Shores, Alabama
Comprised of white sandy beaches and emerald waves, courses in Gulf Shores, Alabama are known for equally emerald greens and even whiter sand traps, a perfect place for a golf vacation. A sea breeze and Gulf Shores' warm, sunny weather welcome the golfer looking to challenge the plethora of golf courses designed by prestigious names such as: Arnold Palmer, Bruce Devlin, Jerry Pate, Robert Von Hagge, and Earl Stone. With over 200 hundred holes of Championship caliber golf, Gulf Shores can easily be called “Golf Shores” and has no shortage of golf destinations or tee times, making it perfect for a golf trip. Take a break from the world and enjoy a golf vacation to the endless miles of world class beaches, or celebrate a golf score at any one of the hundred restaurants that provide fresh seafood and coastal ambiance. Test your game against one of Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Golf Courses,” Kiva Dunes, and rest with the soothing sound of waves crashing on the shore at any number of ocean front condos and resorts that stretch for miles along Golf Shores' serene shoreline. Bring the family and enjoy a day at the beach, Water Park, or sea life cruises, or bring your golf clubs for a guy's golf trip. Gulf Shores is the perfect place for a welcome vacation from cold temperatures and responsibilities—but be responsible enough to bring sunscreen. Take a look at some of the many great golf packages and let GolfThere take the stress out of vacation planning.
Fast Facts About Gulf Shores, Alabama:
- Kiva Dunes is ranked as a top 75 golf course by Golf Digest, and is poised and ready to test even the best swings in golf.
- White beaches and year round suntans abound, so bring a towel and chase a lazy afternoon sun, or bring a sand wedge and work on that troublesome bunker shot.
- Retire for the night at ocean front villas, condos, and resorts with amenities so luxurious it might be a struggle to return home.
- Over 200 holes of golf! A literal all you can eat buffet of golf courses, Gulf Shores has both variety and quality with all golf destinations located a short drive from the beach.
- Craft Farms Golf Club is an Arnold Palmer signature course that leverages natural surrounding and sprawling bunkers to challenge golfers of every level.