Golf Vacations In Montgomery, Alabama
In the center of the state, and yet leading the pack, Montgomery, AL is both the state capital and leader in golf destinations. Culture abounds with dozens of museums, the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Civil Rights Memorials, and art festivals, and Montgomery’s golf courses only raise the bar. Golf magazine has called Montgomery’s The Judge golf course (one of Capital Hill’s three Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail courses) as one of ten public courses worthy of hosting the US Open. Stay in several luxury accommodations while visiting, whether it’s the Alabama River Golf Villas or the Marriot Legends at Capitol Hill, golf packages in Montgomery only include the finest establishments. Experience the dynamic city life, or watch pro baseball Tampa Bay Ray’s farm team, The Biscuits, as tomorrow’s baseball stars play in one of the nation’s nicest and newest stadium. Visit in October and watch the annual Navistar LPGA Classic at Capitol Hill, or flee snow and ice and play eighteen holes of championship level golf in February.
Fast Facts About Montgomery, Alabama:
- Zagat's Survey of America's Top Golf Courses ranks The Judge as one of the top 50 golf courses in America.
- Compete amongst statuesque bluffs and towering pines on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail's Capitol Hill.
- Dynamic golf courses are only par for the course in Montgomery's dynamic city life, museums, and night life festivities.
- Compare strokes with pros! An annual LPGA event makes for a great October trip, and an even better tutorial for perfect golf swings.
- For a comfortable golf stay near the course, check out the Hampton Inn Prattville, with a full breakfast daily and an outstanding staff you are sure to get your swing in the groove here.