Golf Vacations In Arizona
The undisputed golfing capital of the west, Arizona's unique natural landscape of deserts, mountain ranges, and rock formations make it the perfect place for a golf vacation package. Arizona golf is in a league of its own and Golf There has golf sales specialists who are able to put together the perfect golf vacation package for any traveler.
A grand canyon and a grand time await the traveling golfer in Arizona, and with more than 300 golf courses, there is an Arizona golf package that can fit any budget or schedule. An obvious favorite is the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, where golfers are often complaining that if they didn't have a family or responsibilities they would permanently reside within walking distance to one of the region's great golf courses. Stay at The Phoenician and discover the beauty of a desert oasis, complete with a 27-hole golf course, spa and breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain. The Kierland Golf Club competes with any course in the nation, and its adjoining Westin Kierland Golf Resort & Spa will have you forgetting your residential address within the week.
Frost bite is a fabled myth in the Arizona mindset, and while most of the nation experiences ice, sleet, snow and freezing rain, Arizona has mid sixties weather and a smug demeanor towards individuals carrying umbrellas. Don't worry about extensive Arizona golf trip planning, any time of year is likely a good time to play in Arizona. Your perfect Arizona golf trip is complimented by some of the finest spas in the world, swimming pools and the most exceptional desert views. With the world-class dining options and mega malls, providing a plethora of options for the traveling golfer and non-golfer alike, you are sure to book a great golf vacation package in Arizona. Bring your family, friends, clients, coworkers and most importantly, your clubs and play 18 holes in the always sunny, Arizona.
Why Book an Arizona Golf Vacation?
- Play the unique desert golf courses that have made Arizona famous for golf, and experience the golf trip of a lifetime.
- Find the courage to leave the comfortable spas and resorts, and brave the emerald greens of the state's top tiered golf courses.
- Troon North, Talking Stick Golf Club, Whirlwind and a dozen other courses have helped crown Arizona the leader in golf on the western continent.
- Sunglasses required. Warm, sunny weather dominates the year, shortening last year's winter season to just under twenty minutes. If you need a golf vacation destination, Arizona is the place to be.
- Phoenix, Scottsdale and Sedona, AZ are fun cities that offer more than golf if you are traveling with non-golfers, making it a fun golf getaway for everyone.
Craft the perfect Arizona golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom Arizona golf package, or select one of our traditional Arizona golf vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tucson, Arizona.