Golf Vacations In Tucson, Arizona
Take off to Tucson, Arizona for an unforgettable golf adventure. Some golfers have dubbed Arizona as the golf mecca, and it’s obvious why when you play the championship courses across the state. One Arizona city that’s in full swing in particular is Tucson. “The Old Pueblo” is full of great golf, local attractions, and desert views. As the second-largest populated city in Arizona behind Phoenix, you’ll see that this city has a lot to offer.
The Gallery Golf Club, located 40 minutes away in Marana, Arizona, features two championship courses, The North Course and The South Course, and the impressive Gallery Club Cottages overlooking the North Course 9th hole will complete your ideal golf vacation. The Westin La Paloma Resort &Spa is another great golf getaway stay, and the La Paloma Country Club will be hard to pass up. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned golfer, Tucson, Arizona offers golfing options for all skill levels.
Fast Facts about Tucson, Arizona:
- Warm, dry, sunny in the winter – perfect for golfing while surrounded by spectacular Arizona mountain terrain.
- College town (University of Arizona), world class golfing, retirement community, desert beauty – Tucson has it all.
- Envision yourself in the wild west protecting the stage coach or caught in a bar fight at the saloon in Old Tucson, the site for more than 300 film and television projects, including "Rio Bravo" and "Gunsmoke".
- Tucson is home to North America’s largest cacti, the giant saguaro, which can grow up to 50 feet tall and live more than 200 years.
- Known as Optics Valley, many Tucson companies are involved in the design and manufacture of optics and optoelectronics systems.