Golf Vacations In Destin, Florida
A beach paradise on Florida’s northwest gulf coast, Destin, FL offers aquarium clear, emerald waters and white sandy beaches…and golf destinations so serene and tranquil that golfers are often creating their own water hazards with large amounts of drool. Destin’s pristine, lush environment allows golf courses unique natural elegance and distinguished golf architects, including Fred Couples, Rees Jones, Tom Fazio, and Jerry Pate, have flocked to Destin to create their very own golf master pieces. Battle against the bay as Kelly Plantation's garden views and water features will have even the most experienced golfers marveling at the course’s stunning landscape. Whether it’s the roar of the surf as approach shots dribble tantalizingly close to the pin, or the state’s largest charter fishing fleet, or the unrivaled, gorgeous beaches, Destin is the perfect beach getaway.
Fast Facts about Destin, Florida:
- Rated by Golf Digest as 4.5 stars, Kelly Plantation's intricate bayous, miles of waterfront, and towering trees pay homage to Fred Couples and Gene Bates brilliant design.
- Charm the clients at Golf Digest's top 75 golf resort, Sandestin, has also received the Golden Tee Award by Meetings & Conventions, for meeting planners' choice for top golf and meeting hotels and resorts.
- Stay in upscale condos, with scenic balconies on the coast, or stay close to the greens at the Sandestin Fairways Villas.
- Upscale shopping and award winning dining compliment any golf package in the Destin area.
- Crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches shine in Destin, Florida.