Golf Vacations In Miami & Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Head to Miami or Fort Lauderdale, Florida for ultimate fun in the sun, where the golf courses are impeccable, the scenery breathtaking,the people beautiful, and the entertainment options endless. Stay at Miami’s Doral Golf Resort & Spa or The Westin Diplomat Golf & Spa for royal treatment, and play at the stay’s courses, or choose Fort Lauderdale’s Plantation Preserve for top-notch golf. No matter which course or lodging you choose, your Florida golf vacation will include swaying palm trees, immaculate greens, pristine waters, and miles of beautiful beaches. Whether you plan to eat, sleep and breathe golf during your entire getaway or want to venture out to see what else these energetic cities have to offer, you will find activities and options fit for everyone.
Fast Facts about Miami & Fort Lauderdale:
1. Miami is home to the world’s largest Art Deco District- More than 800 buildings are covered in beautiful art and designed with amazing architecture. You can’t visit Miami and not check out the District!
2. Miami is nestled between two national parks-Biscayne National Park and Everglades Safari Park.
3. Not only do Fort Lauderdale and Miami offer endless rounds of golf, but their list of water sports, parks, outdoor adventures, museums and more is never ending!
4. Warm weather is waiting. The average winter temperature is around 73 degrees!
5. Go from a beach bunny to a snow bunny! Finish your round of golf in the warm sun, and then head to the Miami Ski Club for snow skiing on the slopes!