Golf Vacations In Orlando, Florida
Home of the famous Disney World, where dreams become reality, Orlando is often the first city children learn to pronounce, and it's quickly becoming this way for vacationing golfers as well. A short drive from the Atlantic coast, Orlando provides both magical family vacations and magical golf destinations that even professional golfers consider to be designed by sorcerers. Play the best at Champions Gate Golf Resort, an un-matched golf facility for world-class golf, offers 36 holes designed by International golf champion Greg Norman and is the World Headquarters of David Leadbetter Golf Academy. More courses host PGA golf tournaments than most areas of the nation see in a lifetime, Orlando is a key destination for the golfer looking for a challenge and warm weather, making it a top Florida golf destination. When the sun sets, the Orlando experience just begins! Whether it's the thousands of restaurants, night clubs, or bars, Orlando is not just a golfing paradise, but a dynamic city awaiting whatever vacationers are seeking to find...birdies and eagles are hard to come by, but well worth the trouble.
Fast Facts about Orlando, Florida:
1. Play at Magnolia Golf Course and see not only over 1,500 magnolia trees, but a Mickey Mouse bunker.
2. Champions Gate Golf Resort is the best that Orlando and designer, Greg Norman, have to offer.
3. Choose from hundreds of luxury hotels and golf resorts to accommodate the best golf destinations.
4. There is never a bad season for golf in Orlando! Warm year round temperatures actually make fall and winter more bearable temperatures than summer, making Orlando an option during even the coldest seasons.
5. Choose from over 5,000 restaurants in the Orlando area, serving up delicious dishes for all taste buds!