Golf Vacations In Panama City Beach, Florida
Panama City Beach, Florida is a top vacation destination spot in Northwest Florida and with top-rated courses and luxurious resorts, it is easy to see why. With award-winning white sand beaches and endless views of the emerald green Gulf of Mexico, Panama City is the perfect location for a weekend golf getaway. The Bay Point Marriott Golf Resort & Spa is one of the best resorts in the area, featuring two spectacular courses and a full service spa and salon. The Nicklaus Course at Bay Point is the first and only Jack Nicklaus course in Northwest Florida and the Meadows Course is unique in beauty and challenge. Camp Creek Golf Club is another excellent Panama City course, designed by Tom Fazio and boasting natural beauty throughout.Panama City is the perfect vacation spot for excellent golf and family fun. With multiple dining and shopping options and closely located to the city of Destin, Panama City Beach will keep you entertained from beginning to end of your trip.
Fast Facts about Panama City Beach, Florida
1. Panama City Beach is known as the “Seafood Capital of the South” and for good reason. The coastal city boasts award-winning restaurants, fresh catches and a laid back atmosphere.
2. The only deep-water diving museum is located in Panama City Beach- Man in the Sea Museum.
3. See a dolphin show, go on a scuba diving adventure, construct a sand castle, and more!
4. Release your inner Van Gogh at the Beach Paint Party- a painting workshop held May-August right on the sand!
5. During your game of golf, there’s no need to worry about a rain out; Panama City Beach has an average of 320 days of sunshine per year!