Golf Vacations In Pensacola, Florida
With over 52 miles of serene gulf coast beaches, Pensacola is known for sand, sun, and clear, inviting waters. Coupled with the nation's longest tract of protected shoreline and over 450 years of history, Pensacola's golf packages promise a fantastic vacation throughout every season of the year. See the second oldest shipwreck in America, or fish off the longest pier in the Gulf of Mexico, but by no means should you forgo playing the premier courses of Pensacola. Nominated for "Best New Public Course" by Golf Digest, Perdido Bay Golf Club was the former site of the Pensacola Open for 10 years, giving players of all skill levels a challenge. Those looking for a more recreational course can appreciate the legendary Scottish style golf course, The Moors. Short or extended golf packages of all kinds await you in Pensacola.
Fast Facts about Pensacola, Florida:
- Reasonably priced golf is almost as indicative of Pensacola as its warm weather.
- Bring your kilts to the authentic Scottish style golf course, The Moors.
- Search for submerged golf balls while scuba diving at the world's largest artificial reef.
- Pensacola was actually the first capital of Florida.
- Looking for some entertainment options after your round of golf? Choose from a number of amusement parks, theaters, beaches, bicycling, fishing, festivals, and more!