Golf Vacations In St. Augustine and Jacksonville, Florida
As one of the oldest European settlements in the nation, St. Augustine and Jacksonville, explorers quickly harnessed the untamed wilderness of Florida to create some of the best golf courses for arriving European settlers and even modern day golf vacationers. St. Augustine has become such a noted golf destination that more recent settlers have created the World Golf Village to pay homage to the golfing way of life.
With more than 1,220 holes of golf, the St. Augustine & Jacksonville area is seemingly limitless with opportunities for golf vacations. But quantity doesn't come at the expense of quality. The home of TPC Sawgrass and the Players Championship and Amelia Island Plantation, St. Augustine and Jacksonville have prestige and notability that can only come from providing the highest quality of golf trip.
Recognized throughout the nation as a top Florida golf destination, Jacksonville possesses many courses designed by some of the giants in game of golf and golf design (yeah, we mean names like Tom Fazio, Pete Dye, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and Mark McCumber). When on vacation, The World Golf Village is a must visit for any golf traveler who has a passion for the game. When done visiting the World Golf Hall of Fame and not playing golf, travelers should step outside the city and onto the shores, as vacationing golfers can rest from those troubling greens in the refreshing blue waters of the Atlantic. With the best of both freshwater and saltwater fishing in the state, and miles upon miles of beaches, Jacksonville and St. Augustine is not only the complete golf destination, but the complete vacation.
Why Book a St. Augustine and Jacksonville, Florida Golf Vacation?
- As seen on TV! The Players Championship is held in TPC Sawgrass...good luck on hole #17, the fabled island green.
- King & Bear at World Golf Village is the first and only course designed by Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, making it a perfect location for your own personal grudge match.
- A vacation to the World Golf Village and the World Golf Hall of Fame! Really, if you like golf need we say more? It will also make your golfing friends back home seriously jealous.
- Amelia Island Plantation is devastatingly gorgeous...and devastating on the golf handicap.
- There may be no place like home, but Jacksonville's luxurious golf resorts and many sunny days will have even the biggest homebody struggling to remember their address.