Golfing in Shreveport, Louisiana
The old adage declares that you need to know when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em, but there’s nothing left to chance when it comes to golfing in Shreveport. Here, picturesque fairways dominate the day, while exciting casinos dominate the night. Bring out the gambler in your golf game on the Black Bear Golf Course or the Old Oakes Golf Club, just don’t bet on cold weather affecting your golf vacation…you’ll find better odds in the casino.
Fast Facts about Shreveport, Louisiana:
- One of Golf Magazine's "Best New" courses in 2007, the Black Bear Golf Course is a bear of a course.
- With designers like Fred Couples and Gene Bates designing Stonebridge Golf Club, quality is guaranteed.
- Many movies have been filmed in Shreveport, Louisiana, including "Mr. Brooks", "Wonderful World", "The Guardian" and "Premonition".
- Mardi Gras is not only celebrated in New Orleans, but all throughout Louisiana, so you can celebrate in style during your Shreveport golf vacation.
- Shreveport, Louisiana is home to the R.W. North Art Gallery, the Louisiana State Exhibit Museum and Sci-Port, an impressive science center.
Build Your Custom Louisiana Golf Package
Craft the perfect Louisiana golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans, and many other cities in Louisiana. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your Louisiana golf trip today!