Golf Vacations In Michigan
Make the great state of Michigan your next golf vacation destination.
The Wolverine State features more than 11,000 inland lakes, over 3,126 miles of shoreline along the Great Lakes, more than 3,000 restaurants and over 8,000 public golf courses! Talk about options! Play championship courses designed by some of the best golf course designers in the business, and experience the game like never before.
Michigan golf courses range in layout and design, offering varying levels of play for golfers of all skill levels. Michigan borders four of the five Great Lakes, offering plenty of options to venture into the great outdoors. Beat the heat and go fishing, boating, canoeing, diving, and kayaking, or take advantage of snowboarding, snowmobiling or dog sledding during the winter months. Your Michigan golf vacation can encompass many activities during your stay, especially if the family is along for the ride. Grab a bite to eat at a five-start bistro, or head to a local spot for mouthwatering BBQ. For a vacation to remember, start planning your Michigan golf vacation today!
Why Book a Michigan Golf Vacation?
- Michigan is also known as The Great Lakes State because it borders four of the five Great Lakes.
- There is a plethora of attractions in Michigan—from wineries and lighthouses to zoos and waterparks.
- The Henry Ford Museum is located in Dearborn, Michigan—see where the first assembly line was created and how it changed automobile manufacturing forever.
- For ideal weather during your play, head to Michigan between June and September.
- No matter where you are standing in Michigan, you are within 85 miles of one of the Great Lakes.