Golf Vacations In Mississippi
Hidden within the five diverse regions of Mississippi are more than 153 golf courses—all of which are quickly and quietly receiving accolades and recognition on a national level.
Perhaps golf’s best kept secret, Mississippi golf has transformed the conspiratorial whispers of thrifty golfers into shouts of praise from veteran golfers all over the South. With golf courses receiving prestigious awards and titles such as “America’s Best New Bargain,” “Best New Public Golf Course,” and “Top 10 in Value,” Mississippi golf is reaching its stride while other established golf destinations are beginning to fade. Combine a Mississippi golf vacation packages with the fastest growing casino resort in the United States, mild year round weather, and a scenic coastline, and you possess all the ingredients for an unforgettable vacation.
Arguably, the best golf in the state can be found in the coastal region of Mississippi. With dozens of quality golf courses, such as Diamonhead Golf Course, The Grand Bear Golf Course, The Oaks Golf Course, and The Preserve Golf Course, the Biloxi/Gulfport area is an immediate front runner in any conversation about golf destinations. Stay at any number of quality casinos in the area (may we recommend the Isle of Capri, Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis, or the Palace Casino Resort) and see why Biloxi Mississippi is called “Vegas with a ‘Southern Drawl’”. The statewide, year-long warm weather is a point of state pride and residents of Mississippi look down at those who wear scarves, coats, and other foreign articles of winter gear, but regardless of your attire, you’ll leave wearing a smile.
Why Book a Mississippi Golf Vacation?
- Mississippi golf course, Shell Landing Golf Course has been aptly named “Best in State” by Golf Week.
- Arnold Palmer’s The Bridges and Jack Nicklaus’s Grand Bear were crafted by the best rivals in sports…the courses do not disappoint that heritage.
- Hot hands and hot putters are always available in the Biloxi/Gulfport area.
- The Mississippi Gulf Coast has twice in the past 40 years tried to have its name legally changed to the “Golf Coast”.
- Warm weather is always better when it comes to a golf vacation...in Mississippi, it’s always there.
Mississippi golf courses are some of golf's best kept secrets. Book a golf vacation in Mississippi today and discover what everyone is so excited about. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Biloxi, Gulfport and Tunica, Mississippi. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding!