Fast Facts about Mesquite, Nevada
1. Mesquite has an average of 310 sunny days a year.
2. You are in the heart of wide-open gaming and casinos are open 24 hours a day with live action table games and the latest in slot and video machines.
3. Mesquite was settled by Mormon pioneers in 1880.
4. For more spectacular scenery, Zion National Park is a 1½ hour drive and Bryce National Park is a 3 hour drive from Mesquite.
5. Conestoga Golf Course, designed by Gary Panks, is one of Mesquite’s newest golf courses, opening in 2009.
Golfing in Mesquite, Nevada
Travel 80 miles northeast of the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas and explore Mesquite, nestled in the Virgin River Valley. This once small pioneer town is a growing resort and golf destination at the picturesque foothills of the Virgin Mountains. Mesquite has a warm desert climate and is surrounded by unique landforms and rugged rock outcroppings. Take advantage of the hiking, mountain bike trails, nature tours and many other outdoor activities. Conestoga Golf Course is masterfully placed in the contours of the scenic terrain. The course makes good use of the natural contours and canyons and weaves through rocky outcroppings and desert washes. Plan your golf vacation in Nevada and see why so many outdoor enthusiasts are drawn to its rugged beauty.
Build Your Custom Nevada Golf Package
Craft the perfect Nevada golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Las Vegas or Mesquite, Nevada. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your Nevada golf trip today!