Golf Vacations In Oregon
Oregon boasts breathtaking scenery from every angle, an abundance of activities for both sea and land lovers, and a relaxing atmosphere where you can enjoy your Oregon golf vacation from beginning to end.
Experience the four seasons when you visit the Oregon seacoast, the waterfalls and lava beds in the spring, the fall foliage during your hike, and the snow sports during the winter.
The mountains, wildflowers, wildlife and diverse topography will make your golf game all the more interesting. The Beaver State is home to beavers, obviously, along with black tailed deer, Roosevelt elk, pronghorn antelope, mountain lions, black bears and more. World-class recreation can be found in Bend, Oregon, the main reason for bringing people to the city. After your day of golf, relax with a cocktail or delicious meal in historic downtown Bend, or head to the Old Mill District, a trendy neighborhood district, complete with shopping, restaurants, an outdoor amphitheater and more. For an unforgettable golf vacation, let us start planning your Oregon golf getaway today!
Why Book an Oregon Golf Vacation?
- There is a geyser and gorge in Oregon worth visiting. Oregon’s geyser is Old Perpetua, measuring 60 feet high, while Oregon’s deepest gorge is the Hell’s Canyon, measuring 7,900 feet.
- Go for a walk or drive to Pilot Butte for a view of the high desert region, including nine snowcapped Cascade peaks. The view is incredible.
- Spelunking is another word for caving, and Oregon offers three locations to get in on the action—Skeleton Cave, Arnold Ice Caves and Lava River Caves!
- Beer and breweries are unique in Oregon, so take advantage of the social spots, and enjoy a cold one.
- Pronghorn Golf Club in Bend, Oregon is the only course to host side-by-side Tom Fazio and Jack Nicklaus courses in the west.
With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom Oregon golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Bend, Oregon. We will make your Oregon golf vacation planning easy and rewarding!