Golf Vacations In South Carolina
South Carolina is a great golf destination for any vacationer. Whether you’re bringing your kids or your golf buddies, South Carolina has something for everyone.
The state is full of pristine golf courses,from the coastline to the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. With over 360 golf courses, the state is truly a golfer’s paradise. On your South Carolina golf vacation you can test your skills on the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, which was named the “Toughest Course in America” by Golf Digest. If you’re not up to tackling the toughest course in America, South Carolina has many other options as well. At Kiawah alone you can choose from five different courses on the barrier island that is just south of Charleston. Charleston is a city full of rich history for you to soak up when you’re not soaking up the rays on the golf course. Charleston has aquariums, parks, museums,historic tours and homes, as well as great shopping, and beaches. With all the available activities, plus sporting events and nightlife, Charleston is a destination for everyone, even those who aren’t avid golfers.
is another popular golf destination in South Carolina as it is well known for having some of the best courses in the country. The Legends Resort
at Myrtle Beach has a great variety with five different courses, as well as golf lessons available for beginners. Myrtle Beach is a great spot for families as the city has miles of sandy beaches, water and amusement parks as well as family-friendly dining options. If this is an adults-only trip, visitors can experience the local area nightlife and fine dining options that abound throughout the area. No matter what you want to do, or where you want to stay, we can accommodate to your taste and budget, so call today to book your South Carolina golf vacation package.
Why Book a South Carolina Golf Vacation?
- Charleston was recently named "Top U.S. City and Top Destination in the World" by Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Readers’ Choice Award.
- The five courses at Kiawah Island Golf Resort were designed by Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Gary Player, and Clyde Johnston.
- The 2nd Ave Pier in Myrtle Beach was built in mid-1930, and despite weathering some of the area’s largest storms, it is still one of the top spots for fresh seafood.
- Myrtle Beach is known as the “seaside golf capital of the world” but did you know they also have 50 miniature golf courses? Be sure to bring your putting game when you visit Myrtle Beach.
- Golf Week ranked Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course #1 Best Public Access Course.
Craft the perfect South Carolina golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Charleston, Kiawah Island, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your South Carolina golf trip today!