Golf Vacations In Texas
It is unknown exactly where the “Everything is bigger in Texas” statement originated, but it does hold some truth.
Texas is the second most populous, and the second-largest of the 50 states. And not only is the Lone Star State home to cowboys, ranches, rodeos, and Tex-Mex cuisine, but it also features sandy beaches, rich history, great shopping and incredible golf.
Remember the Alamo, and visit the sacred grounds, or head to one of the many museums that showcase historical points in time. The Alamo is located in San Antonio, which is also where impressive golf can be found. Play the Palmer or Resort course at The Westin La Cantera Resort to see what Texas golf is all about. The Oaks and Canyons courses at TPC San Antonio complement one another while they each feature a unique design and challenging play. And after your game of golf, there’s not a better place to be than in Texas—your taste buds will thank you. Barbeque, Tex-Mex, homemade chili and fresh seafood can be found just about on every corner, offering authentic dishes full of flavor. Is your mouth watering yet? Start planning your Texas golf vacation today, and perhaps you’ll agree that everything is bigger in Texas!
Why Book a Texas Golf Vacation?
- A lot of the golf courses in Texas are located in the breathtaking Texas Hill Country.
- The unique climate in Texas allows the state to produce a large variety of wines—who wouldn’t like a glass of red wine after his or her round of golf?
- Top golf resorts, championship courses and grand clubhouses will make your Texas golf trip unforgettable.
- San Antonio sticks out among other Texas cities for its excellent golf courses.
- In any other state can you find canyons, rolling hills, beaches and pines?
Whether you're looking for a custom Texas golf package, or a traditional Texas golf vacation package you'll find the ideal golf getaway. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in San Antonio, Texas, where we make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding!