Golf Vacations In Vermont
The incredible weather is a great reason to choose Vermont for your golf vacation destination.
The four seasons make their appearance known when it’s their time to shine, and when warm weather strikes, the game of golf is in full swing. Manchester, Vermont, in particular, is a great city to visit for the sport, and Equinox Resort & Spa is the perfect place to stay.
After your day on the course, visit one of the many Vermont attractions in town. See a play at Weston Playhouse, or hang out at TimberQuest Aerial Adventure Park. Grab a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants, or sit back and enjoy a cold one at a brewpub or microbrewery. Because of the lakes, ski areas, golf courses and hiking trails, the state depends on the tourism industry a great deal for its recreational and seasonal use. Start planning your Vermont golf trip today, and see why the Great Mountain State is sure to make for an unforgettable golf vacation!
Why Book a Vermont Golf Vacation?
- Make your voyage to Vermont for the great downtown atmosphere. Revitalized buildings, great restaurants and plenty of shopping options are just a start.
- The land is very mountainous and the great elevation changes range over 2,000 feet.
- From bars and pubs to family style and fine dining, Vermont offers all types of cuisines to satisfy any palette.
- You know you’ll want to take a home a souvenir aside from your golf bragging rights. Homemade goods and crafts, boutiques, farmers markets and more can be found in Vermont.
- Vermont showcases all four seasons, giving you an ideal golf vacation!
Craft the perfect Vermont golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. Contact our golf experts to start planning your Vermont golf trip today!