Golf Vacations In Virginia
Not only is Virginia for lovers, but it’s the ideal vacation spot for golfers, too!
Virginia is a great golf vacation destination for its impressive golf courses, unique dining establishments, fun activities and beautiful scenery. Leesburg, Virginia is home to the Lansdowne Resort, which features three outstanding golf courses, the Norman Course, RTJ II Course and the Sharkbite Course. Wonderful weather year-round makes for an even more enjoyable golf trip. When you’re done with your game of golf, take a winery tour, get pampered at the spa, visit a museum or explore the caverns. Located in the Mid-Atlantic region, this fine state offers something for everyone. Whether you’re traveling solo, with a couple of golf buddies or with the family, you can rest assured that everyone will have an unforgettable Virginia vacation.
Why Book a Virginia Golf Vacation?
- Beautiful weather, year-round, makes a Virginia golf vacation enjoyable any time you go.
- The mid-Atlantic region features a variety of terrain, giving you ample opportunities to play your round of golf on a number of different courses with diversity.
- With over 180 restaurants in the Leesburg area, you’ll have plenty of options to chow down after your game of golf.
- Virginia is rich with history, so make sure you take advantage of sites such as the Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington House, Loudoun Museum, Oatlands Plantation and more!
- Wine and beer events sprout all over the state, so plan an outing to a First Friday, local pub, festival or vineyard!
Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Leesburg, Virginia. We make your Virginia golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized Virginia golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your Virginia golf trip today!