Golf Vacations In Leesburg, Virginia
Not only is Leesburg, Virginia home to the impressive Lansdowne Resort that features three golf courses, RTJ II, Norman Course and Sharkbite, but the city is also just a 15-minute drive from the nation’s capital and the Washington Dulles International Airport. The charming city is rich in history, dining establishments, shopping areas and more. A calendar of events is constantly booming with activities and exciting things to do, and the friendly attitude of locals is always welcoming. Check out the seasonal Farmers’ Market, the Loudoun Museum, historic downtown and the outlet malls. When you’re not golfing, you’ll have plenty to see and do during your relaxing Virginia golf vacation.
Why Book a Leesburg Golf Vacation?
- Leesburg is a charming town, lined with historic buildings, towering trees and friendly faces.
- You won’t go hungry during your Virginia golf vacation. Choose from bakeries, delis, family restaurants, and cuisines from all over the world.
- Get some fresh air by visiting the W&OD Railroad Regional Park, offering 45 miles of paved trail for biking, walking, running and skating.
- The Loudoun Museum features ghost tours, historical exhibits, lectures and more!
- Leesburg, Virginia is an ideal golf vacation spot because the average temperatures are perfect for golf!