The picture perfect tropical coastlines of the island are now dotted with first class golf courses and resorts, where golf and leisure are fused perfectly. The crystal clear water is the reason why the Dominican Republic is a favourite for avid scuba divers, while deep sea fishing is also highly recommended.
First class resorts like Casa de Campo have managed to merge 5* accommodation perfectly with the laid back Caribbean atmosphere, creating a unique holiday experience.
Why book a Punta Cana golf vacation package?
- Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, has been ranked as the “#1 Best Golf Course in the Caribbean and Mexico” by Golfweek.
- La Cana, at Punta Cana Resort, is the first course in the Caribbean to use paspalum, a grass seed that can be watered using sea water.
- The Dye Fore course at Casa de Campo is a massive 7,740 yards in length with seven cliff-side holes that rest 300 feet above the Chavon River.
Punta Cana - Premium Experience
Casa de Campo is one of the most exclusive resorts in the Caribbean, boasting three championship golf courses and an endless list of luxury facilities, including 7 outstanding restaurants, a new Beach Club, a Marina, and 3 private pristine white sand beaches.
In golfing terms though, the 3 Pete Dye golf courses include the number 1 ranked golf course in the Caribbean, Teeth of the Dog, alongside 2 other world class courses, Dye Fore and The Links golf courses. Not only do you have the choice of 3 amazing golf courses, you also receive complimentary golf carts for every round to enjoy.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Punta Cana
- Casa De Campo
- Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay
- Punta Blanca Golf & Beach Resort – Golf
- Punta Espada Golf Club
- Westin Puntacana Resort
Top Rated Punta Cana Hotels
- Casa De Campo Resort
- Golden Bear Lodge & Spa
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
- Hotel Majestica Colonial Punta Cana
- Punta Blanca Golf & Beach Resort
- The Westin Puntacana Resort
- Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club