The beautiful city of Port Saint Lucie is a must see for those planning a golf vacation in Southern Florida. Lined with dazzling white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic Ocean, Port St. Lucie defines a Florida paradise.
Port St. Lucie also holds the legendary PGA Village, which has some of the best courses in the nation, as well as some of the most beautiful greens. With incredible weather, constant activity, and beautiful golf courses, Port St. Lucie is a must see for anyone looking for some fun in the sun!
Why book a Port St. Lucie Golf Vacation Package?
- Port St. Lucie is home to the PGA Museum of Golf, a museum dedicated to the history of the game.
- Frederick Douglass Memorial Beach on Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce is one of the only places in Florida where you can ride a horse on the beach.
- The world record sea trout was caught in the Indian River Lagoon in Fort Pierce. It weighed in at 17+ pounds.
Port St. Lucie - Premium Experience
PGA Village is owned and operated by the PGA of America, and features in Golf Digest’s “75 Best Golf Resorts in America”. 54 holes of championship golf created by Pete Dye and Tom Fazio, the PGA Learning Centre academy facility, an extensive golf museum and multiple accommodation options combine to form a truly remarkable golfing experience.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Port St Lucie
- PGA Village Dye Course
- PGA Village Ryder Course
- PGA Village Wanamaker Course
- St. Lucie Trail Golf Club
Port St Lucie Lodging
- HIlton Garden Inn PGA Village/Port St. Lucie
- Perfect Drive Golf Villas at PGA Village
- Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort