Located on the Atlantic shores of South Florida, West Palm Beach is a well-known golfing haven among established golfers. Fervent golfing pilgrims make the journey to PGA National Resort and Spa just so they might step foot on the hallowed grounds.
Luxurious accommodations await weary travelers, and five spectacular, tournament-ready courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Karl Litten entertain golfers with intricately designed greens and challenging fairways. Any West Palm Beach golf vacation package is guaranteed to be a memorable one.
Why book a West Palm Beach Golf Vacation Package?
- The PGA National Resort is one of the premier golf destinations in the nation, and after a 40 million dollar renovation, its greens are some of the best money can buy.
- In the southern embrace of a Florida sun, golfers can exchange their parkas for shorts and evergreen fairways.
- Stay at the Sheraton’s PGA Vacation Resort where luxurious accommodations await and excellent customer service are not only expected but required.
West Palm Beach - Value Experience
Found by the Atlantic coast in Florida’s Palm Beach Gardens, the PGA National is just 90-minutes north of Miami International Airport, the perfect location for those flying in from outside the state. All newly renovated and furnished, the 339 guest bedrooms and suites exude charm and sophistication, with the verdant tranquillity of South Florida on the doorstep. The PGA National Spa is almost as famous as the golf course, offering the best spa experience in Palm Beach County. If you are looking for the ultimate Florida golf resort experience, the PGA National belongs at the top of your list.
West Palm Beach - Premium Experience
As the home of the PGA of America, you can expect nothing less than the best at the PGA National Resort and you won’t be disappointed. The headline course is The Champion, widely regarded as one of the best tracks in America, which has hosted the Ryder Cup and PGA Championship, as well as being the home of the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic each year. The four other championship courses at the resort; The Fazio, The Squire, The Palmer and The Estate, are also magnificent in their own right.
Top Rated Golf Courses in
West Palm Beach
- PGA National Resort – The Champion
- PGA National Resort – The Estates
- PGA National Resort – The Fazio
- PGA National Resort – The Palmer
- PGA National Resort – The Squire
West Palm Beach Lodging
- PGA National Resort & Spa