It goes without saying that New Orleans is one of the most unique cities in the United States. With one-of-a-kind restaurant choices, the famous Bourbon Street and awarding winning spas and accommodations, there is plenty to do and see…if only travelers could tear themselves away from the city’s beautiful fairways.
New Orleans golf vacation packages have a long history. As one of the oldest PGA Tour stops, the Zurich Classic of New Orleans started in 1939 and currently is played at the fantastic TPC Louisiana golf course.
Why book a New Orleans Golf Vacation Package?
- While your putting may be a nightmare, TPC Louisiana is a golfer’s dream. Players are recommended not to pinch themselves or others in the middle of an opponent’s backswing.
- Two Audubon Golf Trail courses, and too much quality for just one trip.
- The scenic 100+ year old course, Audubon Park, is the only golf course in the USA that can be reached by street car.
New Orleans - Value Experience
When staying at the Bienville House Hotel, you have the Mississippi River and Lake Pontchartrain nearby for the spectacular waterfront views. You can also create some unbelievable memories on and off the golf course here in New Orleans, with an incredibly lively nightlife during the evenings, then playing some great golf courses during the day.
New Orleans - Premium Experience
“The Big Easy” lives up to the name when it comes to iconic golf trips! Play the best three courses in the bayou and stay up all night in the French Quarter. If you prefer a good night’s rest, then your stay at the Hotel Monteleone will provide you the much-needed rest before your round the next day. Golf is difficult enough; your golf plans shouldn’t be! This package makes it easy!
Top Rated Golf Courses in New Orleans
- Atchafalaya At Idlewild
- Audubon Park Golf Course
- Bayou Oaks at City Park South Course
- Carter Plantation
- English Turn Golf & Country Club
- Lakewood Golf Club (LA)
- Oak Harbor
- Timberlane Country Club
- TPC Louisiana
New Orleans Lodging
- Bienville House Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter
- Drury Inn & Suites – New Orleans
- Harrah’s New Orleans
- Holiday Inn Express Harvey-Marrero
- Hotel Monteleone
- JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Marriott
- The Villas at Carter Plantation