Coastal North Carolina’s mild climate makes Southport the perfect location for your next golf getaway. Southport is home to and near some of the area’s most requested golf courses. These challenging courses showcase the coastal landscape with water hazards, marshes and pot bunkers. The Founders Club at St. James Plantation has the highest slope rating on the East coast, adding to your Southport golf trip experience.
Why book a Southport golf vacation package?
- The average temperature in Southport is a golf friendly 74 degrees!
- Both the Players Club and Founders Club golf courses at St. James Plantation are “Audubon Certified Cooperative Sanctuaries.”
- Both courses at St. James Plantation were voted “Best Places to Play” by Golf Digest in 2006.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Southport
- St. James Plantation – Founder’s Club
- St. James Plantation – Player’s Club