Argyll offers a unique combination of scenery. From the 25 uninhabited islands with stunning beaches to the rugged landscapes of the mainland, a visitor gets a range of experiences while on a golf vacation in Argyll. A summer trip gives one the chance to witness the world famous Highland Games. Consider Argyll as part of your golf trip to Scotland.
Why book an Argyll golf vacation package?
- Golf has been played at Machrihanish Golf Club in Argyll as far back as 1871.
- The first hole at Machrihanish requires an opening shot to carry the Atlantic! Hope there’s no breeze!
- The relative inaccessability of Argyll and the town of Machrihanish have saved the area from becoming over-commercialized.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Argyll
- Gleneagles King’s Course
- Gleneagles PGA Centenary Course
- Gleneagles Queen’s Course
- Machrihanish Dunes Golf Club
Top Rated Argyll Hotels
- The Gleneagles Hotel