It’s every golfer’s dream; a golf vacation package to the “home of golf.” Scotland and St. Andrews are the undeniable center of the golf universe. From the Old Course, the oldest, most storied golf course in the world, to the Castle Course, opened atop a weathered cliff in 2008, the golf at St. Andrews is second to none.
Why book a St. Andrews golf vacation package?
- The Old Course was originally 22 holes before the Society of St. Andrews Golfers ruled that a round should be 18 holes.
- St. Andrews is home to the oldest golf shop in the world, Tom Morris Ltd.
- Golf has been played at St Andrews Links for 600 years.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in St. Andrews
- Carnoustie Golf Links – Championship Course
- Carnoustie Golf Links- Buddon Links
- Carnoustie Golf Links- Burnside Links
- Fairmont Resort – St. Andrews
- Montrose Golf Links – Medal Course
- St. Andrews – Jubilee Course
- St. Andrews – Old Course
- St. Andrews – The Castle Course
- St. Andrews – The New Course
- Trump International Golf Links Scotland
Top Rated St. Andrews Hotels
- Fairmont – St. Andrews
- MacDonald Rusacks Hotel
- Old Course Hotel