Hilton Head Island offers everything imaginable; from warm weather, beaches, and championship golf to fresh seafood, endless outdoor activities, and shopping galore.
Fantastic rounds of golf found at impressive clubs, such as Crescent Pointe Golf Club and Old South Golf Links, bring the Hilton Head golf trip full circle. You’ll be able to play year round because of the Lowcountry’s semi-tropical climate, and have endless options of golf to choose from when you book your Hilton Head golf vacation package.
Why book a Hilton Head Golf Vacation Package?
- The Heritage Golf Classic is one of the biggest events of the year in Hilton Head and is South Carolina’s only PGA TOUR event.
- You can stay at one of the great golf resorts in Hilton Head and play multiple courses without ever leaving your resort.
- Hilton Head is home to more than 20 championship golf courses, so the options are endless.
Hilton Head - Value Experience
With so much to do, all in one place, the Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort is the perfect getaway for every type of golfer. With world class courses and vacation properties to suit all your needs, there is plenty on offer. Its 2,000 acres and 3 miles of beachfront, the resort is also complimented by 3 top quality golf courses, along with tennis, fishing and much much more.
Hilton Head - Premium Experience
The Sea Pines Resort provides guests with amazing views of the magnificent Atlantic Coastline and is the perfect place for either your dream family or golfing vacation. The resort is full of entertainment options for everyone. Whether you are looking to soak up the spectacular sunshine, stay active on one of the tennis courts or try your hand at some water-sports, this resort will provide the best amenities on the Atlantic. With so many ways to enjoy your vacation, travelers must not forget about the three glorious links golf courses, including the PGA Tour host course at Harbour Town.
Top Rated Golf Courses in Hilton Head
- Bear Creek Golf Club (SC)
- Crescent Pointe Golf Club
- Eagle’s Pointe Golf Club
- Hidden Cypress Golf Club
- Hilton Head National Golf Club
- Island West – Hilton Head
- Okatie Creek Golf Club
- Old Carolina Golf Club
- Old South Golf Links
- Oldfield Golf Club
- Oyster Reef Golf Club
- Palmetto Dunes – Arthur Hills Golf Course
- Palmetto Dunes – George Fazio Course
- Palmetto Dunes – Robert Trent Jones Course
- Palmetto Hall – Cupp Course
- Palmetto Hall – Hills Course
- Port Royal Golf Club – Barony Course
- Port Royal Golf Club – Robber’s Row
- Sea Pines Resort – Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III
- Sea Pines Resort – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Sea Pines Resort – Heron Point by Pete Dye
- Shipyard Golf Club
Hilton Head Lodging
- Hampton Inn – Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Beach & Golf Resort
- Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
- Palmetto Dunes Villas
- The Sea Pines Resort
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa