The Audubon Golf Trail of Louisiana provides an incredible golf travel experience. Golfers can play golf courses created by Hal Sutton, David Toms, and Pete Dye. Your Golf There’s Louisiana Golf Package Vacations allow a golfer to experience some of the most amazing scenery in America.
With 13 golf courses, The Audubon Golf Trail represents some of the best designed and most challenging courses in the country. Audubon Golf Trail golf trips offer year-round golf in one of the best golf destinations in the USA.
Why book a Audubon Golf Trail golf vacation package?
- Golf courses in Louisiana take full advantage of Mother Nature’s bayous and lakes.
- Louisiana golf packages can take you to moss-draped cypress trees and then to fairways that are lined with majestic oak trees.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Audubon Golf Trail Golf Courses
- Atchafalaya at Idlewild
- Audubon Park Golf Course
- Black Bear Golf Course
- Cypress Bend Golf
- Carter Plantation
- Gray Plantation
- Oak Wing Golf Club
- Olde Oaks Golf Club
- Tamahka Trails Golf Club
- The Island Country Club
- The Wetlands
- TPC of Louisiana
Top Rated Audubon Golf Trail Hotels
- Bienville House Hotel
- Courtyard Alexandria
- Courtyard New Orleans
- Cypress Bend Resort
- Drury Inn & Suites – Baton Rouge
- Drury Inn & Suites – Lafayette
- Drury Inn & Suites – New Orleans
- Harrah’s New Orleans
- Hotel Monteleone
- JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Marriott
- The Villas at Carter Plantation